I’d like to thank Sweta Ojha who nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Sweta is a talented young blogger who has written a novel ‘The Last Journal’ available on her website www.swetaojha.com
Check out Sweta’s inspiring blog and check out some of her published work.
I can’t believe I have been nominated for an award so soon in my blogging career. Thank-you to all my followers in the blogosphere.
Here are the rules –
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions you’ve been asked.
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4) Ask the nominee’s 11 questions.
Here are my question’s answered
1/ How long have you been blogging and how has the experience been so far?
A/ I have been blogging around 9 months and have really enjoyed it. I follow loads of self-development blogs and author’s, so creating my own website was the next step.
2/ What’s your favourite kind of music?
A/ I am a Scottish Bob Marley fan !
I enjoy reggae music because it is so chilled out and relaxing. When I was on holiday in Barbados a few years ago, everybody was listening to Bob Marley. The Caribbean is such a chilled out and peaceful place. I love it !
I also listen to traditional Indian spiritual music because it makes me feel good. It has a certain powerful vibration to it.
3/ If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
A/ That’s a tough question and one that I have never thought about before. I would probably borrow a Ferrari, go for a short test drive and then return it. I would then hope nobody missed it. I would also top up the fuel, before returning it.
4/ What’s your perception of love?
A/ I think real love is our natural state of ‘being’, that is when we are fully present in the here and now. Being in the present moment means real communication begins.’Real love’ or joy is deeper than superficial love, that is needy and comes from the insecurities of the ego.
The superficial type of love is when somebody wants another person to make them happy or make them whole. They then become disillusioned as the relationship does not meet their expectations.
5/ What’s that one dream that inspires you to work harder?
I dream about helping more people to use self development as a tool to improve their life.
6/ Where is your dream holiday?
I would like to visit Italy because of the great food and culture, so many places I would like to see around the world though.
7/ What makes you happy?
Keeping on the same theme, I am most happy when I am on holiday and enjoying nice weather.
8/ What is the best part of your daily routine?
The best part of my daily routine, is when I’m out and about enjoying the Scottish countryside. I like to get out in the fresh air and walk my dogs.
9/ Do you believe in the saying, ‘First impression is the last impression’?
We would say ‘do first impressions last?‘.
No, I don’t believe this because everything is always in a state of change. People are always adapting and evolving, so first impressions are not fixed. I think as people go through life, their thought’s, views and opinion’s continue to evolve.
10/ Do you have any feedback for me?
I think your blog is excellent and it’s cool that you write fiction.
Here are my nomination’s (in no particular order)
Here are my questions for the nominee’s
1. What is the dream for your blog?
2. What motivate’s you to keep blogging?
3. Is there anybody in the blogosphere that really inspires you?
4. Has blogging or writing always been a passion of your’s?
5. Who is the target audience for your blog? or who is the blog aimed at?
6. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
7. Who is your favourite author or writer?
8. If you could meet anybody in the world, who would it be?
9. If you could travel back in time, what era in history would you go back to?
10. What or who are you most greatful for in life?
11. The Sunshine blogger Award is about inspiring people and making them feel good, who or what makes you feel happy?
Thank-you all for your support,